Sunday, February 22, 2009

A time for Anger

After struggling for several days in a row failing to get out of bed I think I have finally figured out something that works.

Getting Angry!

angry hulk

Anger is one of the fastest occurring emotions in the human spectrum. Reminds me of the bumper sticker "I go from zero to Bitch in 3.5seconds!!"(I know some people I think it goes even faster!) Hahaha!
In the morning when I get out of bed I start turning on the Anger....Angry at my alarm clock sound...Angry at myself for setting the alarm so freakin early...Angry because I have to put on my contact lenses and my eyes can barely open...Angry Angry Angry!!!!!

It really works! You won't turn huge and green but when you become angry your heart rate, blood pressure and adrenaline levels increase. This increased levels of bodily activity really helps you come out of your sleep and lazy temptation to go back to bed.

It totally worked for me this morning and during my workout I also managed to push an extra 10mins longer in the pool. It is common knowledge that exercise is a good way to relieve stress...so really, no matter at the things I get angry at in the morning - I will have a great time working off the extra energy in the gym or pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment